Why the Fishing Trips app is better at finding fishing trips than Facebook!
This one is pretty simple for us. Whilst Facebook is fantastic for a lot of things, finding specific fishing trips is not one of them. Check out why we’re better at getting you fishing trips.
- We have a user rating system. This rewards those that do the right thing and helps users decide who they want to go fishing with. It’s what Uber has been using to ensure their passengers and drivers are doing the right thing.
- We use filters. Our filters ensure you see trips that match your search and requirements. You don’t need to scroll through pages of off topic discussions to see a trip that suits you.
- We’re worldwide! If you’re currently using Facebook to find trips you know that the group you’re in is only for one specific location. What happens when you move or go on holidays or just want to try a new fishing style? That’s right, you need to join another group, wait for admin to approve you then scroll through a LOT of off topic posts before even possibly finding someone to go with. Don’t get me wrong I love those pages for sharing pics and having a discussion, just not for finding fishing trips.
- You can see Fishing Charters on the app. If you can’t get a trip with a private user we show you charter fishing operators that meet the style of fishing you chose. No need to go Googling or running through Facebook to find one that does what you want to do.
- Our notification function lets you know when a new trip that matches your search is added. Set up your notifications and you’ll know as soon as a new trip is available and be able to get in first!